Make your own damn Big Mac sauceFrom putercop 8 years ago
- 1/4 cup KRAFT Miracle Whip shopping list
- 1/4 cup Hellmans mayonnaise or for you folks west of the Mississippi Best foods mayonnaise (same stuff different name) shopping list
- 2 Tablespoons, heaping, WISHBONE deluxe French salad dressing (the orange stuff) shopping list
- 1/2 Tablespoon HEINZ sweet relish shopping list
- 2 teaspoons, heaping, VLASIC dill pickle relish (Heinz dill relish also works) shopping list
- 1 teaspoon sugar shopping list
- 1 teaspoon dried, minced onion shopping list
- 1 teaspoon white vinegar shopping list
- 1 teaspoon ketchup shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon salt shopping list
How to make it
- Mix everything very well in a small container.
- There better be no streaks!
- Microwave 25 seconds, and stir well again.
- Cover, and refrigerate at LEAST 1 hour before using.( to allow all of the flavors to "meld". )
- Makes nearly 1 cup...enough for about 8 burgers
The Cookputercop Kerhonkson, NY
The Rating7 people
You know, I hate to admit, but I just have to have a Big Mac once in a while just for that sauce! Thanks so much.frankieanne in Ukiah loved it
Tasted just like the real thing. Awesome recipe. A keeper!frankieanne in Ukiah loved it
going on Frankieannes recommendation!!greekgirrrl in Huntington Village loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!