Oreo CheesecakeFrom ahmed1 7 years ago
- Crust: shopping list
- 1 1/4 c. Oreo cookie crumbs shopping list
- 3-4 tbsp. butter, melted shopping list
- FILLING: shopping list
- 1 cup whipping cream shopping list
- 3 (8oz package)Pheladelphia cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 3/4 cup caster sugar shopping list
- 24 Oreo cookies shopping list
- 12 mini Oreo cookies shopping list
How to make it
- Combine cookie crumbs and butter. Press into a 21cm loose bottom pie pan. Place in freezer while preparing filling.
- Whip cream until stiff peaks form. Place in refrigerator. Whip cream cheese until smooth. Add sugar and blend. Coarsely chop 24 Oreo cookies and fold into cream cheese mixture. Fold in whipped cream. Turn filling in crust and spread evenly. Divide the 12 mini cookies over the top. Cover and refrigerate at least 4 hours. Loosen cheesecake by running knife around edges. Release sides of pan.
People Who Like This Dish 73
The Cookahmed1 Cairo, EG
The Rating9 people
This is a nice quick recipe to put together with no baking. Sounds great to make when it's just too hot to bake and you still want cheesecake. Thank you for a great recipe!trackwidow in Fort Atkinson loved it
Quick, easy, delicious and great your Oreo Cheese Cake... My God... Lucky who enjoys all your recipes every week...!berry in Riverside loved it
Hi Ahmed...nice post..have missed you!
mystic_river1 in Bradenton loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!