Cheese - Stuffed PeppersFrom mystic_river1 9 years ago
- 1 8-oz. pkg. cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 2 tbls. milk shopping list
- 2 4-oz pkgs. shredded cheddar cheese (2 cups) shopping list
- 1/4 c. sweet pickle relish, drained shopping list
- 1 tsp. worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. salt shopping list
- 4 medium green peppers, seeded and halved lengthwise. shopping list
How to make it
- Beat the cream cheese and milk together until smooth; then beat in rest of ingredients.
- Press cheese mixture firmly into green pepper halves.
- Cover and refrigerate.
- Just before serving, with sharp knife, cut each stuffed pepper half into fourths.