Caramel-filled Chocolate Cookies With White Chocolate DrizzleFrom shandy 9 years ago
- 1 c. butter, softened shopping list
- 1 c. plus 1 Tablespoon sugar, divided shopping list
- 1 c. packed brown sugar shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1 t. vanilla extract shopping list
- 2 1/2 c. all-purpose flour shopping list
- 3/4 c. baking cocoa shopping list
- 1 t. baking soda shopping list
- 1 1/4 c. chopped pecans, divided shopping list
- 1 package (13 oz.) Rolo candies shopping list
- 4 squares (1 oz. each) white baking chocolate, melted shopping list
How to make it
- In a mixing bowl, cream butter, 1 cup sugar and brown sugar. Add the eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Beat in vanilla. Combine the flour, cocoa and baking soda; gradually add to the creamed mixture, beating just until combined. Stir in 1/2 c. pecans.
- Shape a tablespoonful of dough around each candy, forming a ball. In a small bowl, combine the remaining sugar and pecans; dip each cookie halfway. Place nut side up 2-inches apart on greased baking sheets.
- Bake at 375 degrees F. for 7-10 minutes or until tops are slightly cracked. Cool for 3 minutes before removing to wire racks to cool completely. Drizzle with melted white chocolate.
- This recipe should make about 5 dozen cookies =D