Peppermint Pattie Poke CakeFrom canzi 7 years ago
- CAKE: shopping list
- 1 box Betty Crocker Supermoist triple chocolate fudge cake mix shopping list
- water, vegetable oil, and eggs called for in cake mix directions shopping list
- FILLING: shopping list
- 1 box (4 servings) white chocolate instant pudding shopping list
- 2 cups milk shopping list
- 1/2 t peppermint extract shopping list
- FROSTING: shopping list
- 1/4 t peppermint extract shopping list
- 1 tub whipped chocolate frosting shopping list
- 3/4 cup coarsely chopped peppermint patties (8 candies) shopping list
How to make it
- 350 degrees (325 for dark or nonstick).
- Make cake as directed for 13 X 9-inch pan.
- Cool 15 minutes.
- Poke top of warm cake every 1/2 inch with handle of wooden spoon.
- In medium bowl, beat filling ingredients.
- Pour over cake.
- Cover loosely and refrigerate about 2 hours.
- Stir extract into frosting.
- Spread frosting over cake.
- Sprinkle with peppermint patties.
- Store in fridge.
People Who Like This Dish 12
The Cookcanzi San Diego, CA
The Rating5 people
I had this the other night. Delicious! I think it might even taste better the second day. Yummy . . thanks for the recipe.gwencampbell in Chula Vista loved it
This looks really good. I must try this one.
Thanks for sharing it. Briannabrianna in loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!