Sweet Potato Corn BreadFrom notyourmomma 7 years ago
How to make it
- Sift flour with cornmeal, baking powder, salt and sugar; set aside. Combine eggs, milk and oil in a large bowl; beat until smooth.
- Add sweet potatoes; beat until blended,
- Add flour mixture, stirring only until flour mixture is moist.
- Spoon into 2 greased 8” pans. Bake at 425° for 35-40 minutes.
- ***Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- Place the sweet potatoes on a foil lined baking sheet and roast for 45 minutes to 1 hour, until very soft to the touch. Remove from the oven and let cool 20 minutes.
- When cool enough to handle, peel them by hand and mash as preparation for the recipe.