Creamy Dreamy Alfredo SauceFrom jo_jo_ba 6 years ago
How to make it
- Stir 1 cup of the cream, evaporated milk and the lemon juice in a heavy large skillet
- to blend.
- Add the butter and cook over medium heat just until the butter melts, stirring
- occasionally, about 3 minutes. Remove from the heat.
- **If adding pasta or vegetables to sauce, add at this point and toss**
- Add the remaining 1/2 cup of cream and Parmesan to the cream sauce in the skillet.
- Add the lemon zest, salt, and pepper.
- Stir and cook over low heat until sauce thickens slightly.
People Who Like This Dish 14
The Cookjo_jo_ba Oshawa, CA
The Rating3 people
This was looking a little thinner than I was expecting. What do I know! I've never made an alfredo sauce before! So I added an 8oz. block of cream cheese.pointsevenout in Athens loved it
I've been looking for a good alfredo recipe, and this sounds perfect, thank you! How do you determine serving values with homemade stuffs?chefmal in Brooklyn loved it