Pig CandyFrom nlo209 8 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 300ºF.
- Separate bacon slices and place on cookie sheet lined with parchment paper
- Mix sugar, cayenne and ginger in small bowl.
- Sprinkle over bacon, evenly coating (try not to get it on the paper as the sugar will burn)
- Bake in oven for 12 to 15 minutes or until sugar is caramelized.
- Watch carefully, because it will burn. Remove from oven
- Cool slightly and sugar will harden.
- Serve as an appetizer with drinks.
The Cooknlo209 Toronto, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!