No cook Peanut Butter Bars Chocolate Chip IcingFrom rosemaryblue 8 years ago
How to make it
- In a large bowl, using an electric mixer, mix together first 4 ingredients thoroughly
- Pat evenly in a 9 X 13 pan
- In saucepan, melt chocolate and butter over low heat, stirring constantly
- Spread over peanut mixture
- Cut into bars while chocolate is still warm
- Chill for about 15 minutes
- Remove from pan
- These keep well in the refrigerator
- NOTE: Can be made in a 15 X 10 X 1 inch cookie sheet and cut into different shapes. Heart shapes are great for Valentine's Day.
The Cookrosemaryblue CollegeTown
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!