Chocolate Coffee Fudge CakeFrom cholena 7 years ago
- 150 gm Soft cheese Light shopping list
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract shopping list
- 1 c caster sugar shopping list
- 200g self raising flour shopping list
- 3 heaped tsp Van Houten pure cocoa pwd shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1/2 c demerara sugar . shopping list
- 1/2 cup grape seed oil or olive oil shopping list
- 2 tsp Nescafe Blend 37 instant coffee pwd shopping list
- 3 tbsp Evaporated low fat milk shopping list
- icing shopping list
- 1 tsp Nescafe Blend 37 instant coffee pwd shopping list
- 2 tsp heaped tsp Van Houten pure cocoa pwd shopping list
- 100g icing sugar shopping list
- 1 tbsp grape seed oil or olive margarine shopping list
- 1/2 cup water . shopping list
- 1 tbsp Evaporated low fat milk shopping list
- 1/4 C beaten cream cheese and condensed milk shopping list
How to make it
- Whip the Cheese , Vanilla and Caster sugar . Keep inside fridge .
- Preheat oven 180 deg
- Sift the flour and the Cocoa pwd .
- Beat the eggs . Add the demerara sugar . Add the oil , coffee pwd and the miik
- Pour half the batter into greased pan . pour the cheese mixture . level it . pour the remaining batter .
- Bake for 45 to 50 mins .
- Meanwhile gently heat the coffee pwd . cocoa pwd , icing sugar .
- once caramalize , add the oil , water . let it boil in low flame . add the milk . cool it .
- Pour it on top of the cake .
- Drizzle some condensed milk and cream cheese mixture on top with a spoon .
People Who Like This Dish 19
The Cookcholena Food World, Sin
The Rating12 people
This one is saved..I love those one with filling inside during baking..ahmed1 in Cairo loved it
Yummy!!!!!jo_jo_ba in Oshawa loved it
this sounds so good!yummmmmmmmm!iffyo in loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!