Beef Tenderloin with Henry Bain SauceFrom dugger 7 years ago
- 2 pounds beef tenderloin, skinned shopping list
- 2 ounces chutney shopping list
- 4 ounces ketchup shopping list
- 3 ounces chili sauce shopping list
- 3 ounces A-1® steak sauce shopping list
- 2 ounces worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon hot sauce shopping list
- 1/8 stick butter shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper shopping list
- 8 each dinner roll shopping list
How to make it
- Process chutney in a food processor until smooth. Add ketchup, chili sauce, steak sauce, worcestershire sauce and hot sauce. Process until blended and chill for 2 hours.
- Remove sauce from refrigerator and warm in a small pan until room temperature.
- Stir together butter, salt and pepper. Rub over tenderloin. Place on a greased rack in a jellyroll pan or broiling pan. Fold narrow end of tenderloin underneath.
- Bake at 500 degrees for 30-35 minutes or until meat reaches 145 degrees (medium rare). Remove from oven, cover loosely with aluminum foil and let stand for 15 minutes.
- Slice tenderloin and pour sauce over slices on plate
People Who Like This Dish 8
- Neet Nowhere, Us
- notyourmomma South St. Petersburg, FL
- heinz29 Manila, PH
- reviews Anycity, Anystate
- bellasenia San Diego, CA
- canadiangirlrox Windsor, CA
- ntycupid Shawnigan Lake, CA
- mystic_river1 Bradenton, Florida
- tsehnert Lincoln, NE
- dugger Crestwood (suburb Of Louisville), US
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔