Turkey TetrazziniFrom mystic_river1 9 years ago
- 8 ounces thin spaghetti, broken into 3-inch lengths, cooked, rinsed, and drained shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese, divided shopping list
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese, divided shopping list
- 2 to 3 cups diced cooked turkey shopping list
- 2 tablespoons diced pimientos, if desired shopping list
- 1 tablespoon butter shopping list
- 4 ounces sliced mushrooms shopping list
- 1/4 chopped cup onion shopping list
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup shopping list
- 1/2 cup chicken broth shopping list
- 1/4 cup dry sherry shopping list
- salt and pepper, to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Combine spaghetti with 1 cup Cheddar cheese and half of the Parmesan cheese.
- Add turkey and pimientos. I
- n a skillet, melt butter and sauté mushrooms and onions just until tender; add to the turkey mixture along with remaining ingredients.
- Gently stir to combine ingredients; place in a greased casserole and sprinkle with remaining cheeses.
- Cover with lid or foil and bake at 350° for about 45 minutes, or until hot and bubbly.
The Cookmystic_river1 Bradenton, Florida
The Rating6 people
This is the one dish my Son-in-law makes... he just calls it "Turkey Spaghetti", It is wonderful and a great way to get rid of the rest of the turkey with a diffrent taste! Great Dish!
Lindalinebb956 in La Feria loved it
Great leftover idea! :)noir in Boston loved it
Had leftover turkey last night. This recipe was quick to make and very tasty. Thanks for sharing it.charrm1 in Gatineau loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!