Turkey TetrazziniFrom mystic_river1 7 years ago
- 8 ounces thin spaghetti, broken into 3-inch lengths, cooked, rinsed, and drained shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese, divided shopping list
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese, divided shopping list
- 2 to 3 cups diced cooked turkey shopping list
- 2 tablespoons diced pimientos, if desired shopping list
- 1 tablespoon butter shopping list
- 4 ounces sliced mushrooms shopping list
- 1/4 chopped cup onion shopping list
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup shopping list
- 1/2 cup chicken broth shopping list
- 1/4 cup dry sherry shopping list
- salt and pepper, to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Combine spaghetti with 1 cup Cheddar cheese and half of the Parmesan cheese.
- Add turkey and pimientos. I
- n a skillet, melt butter and sauté mushrooms and onions just until tender; add to the turkey mixture along with remaining ingredients.
- Gently stir to combine ingredients; place in a greased casserole and sprinkle with remaining cheeses.
- Cover with lid or foil and bake at 350° for about 45 minutes, or until hot and bubbly.
The Cookmystic_river1 Bradenton, Florida
The Rating6 people
I used this recipe as a base to use up ingredients in the house, as we are moving soon. Instead of spaghetti, I have no-cook Cannelloni. A chopped green pepper replaced the mushrooms and pimento. I used a shallot and garlic instead of onion. And I ha...morejgnat in Edmonton loved it
Savory with subtle notes. Great with crispy buns.jgnat in Edmonton loved it
Had leftover turkey last night. This recipe was quick to make and very tasty. Thanks for sharing it.charrm1 in Gatineau loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!