Hot Italian Bread DipFrom krumkake 7 years ago
- 1 cup mayonnaise (no substitute) shopping list
- 1 cup sour cream shopping list
- 2 (.7 or 1 ounce) packages dry Italian dressing mix (such as Good seasoning) shopping list
- ¼ cup finely diced red, orange or green bell pepper shopping list
- 1½ cups grated swiss cheese (gruyere is excellent, too) shopping list
- sliced Italian, French, Rye, or any hearty bread shopping list
How to make it
- Mix all ingredients, except bread slices, together in a bowl.
- Pour mixture in a generously buttered shallow casserole.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 to 35 minutes, until dip is hot and bubbly.
- Serve with bread slices.