Andes Cream De Menthe FudgeFrom henrie 6 years ago
- 2 1/2 c. sugar shopping list
- 3/4 tsp. salt shopping list
- 1/2 stick butter or margarine shopping list
- 1 (5.33 oz.) can evaporated milk (3/4 c.) shopping list
- 1 (7 1/2-oz.) jar marshmallow Fluff shopping list
- 3/4 tsp. vanilla shopping list
- 1 (10-oz.) package + 1/4 cup Andes Cream De Menthe baking pieces shopping list
How to make it
- Grease a 9-inch square baking pan; set aside. In large saucepan combine first 5 ingredients.
- Stir over low heat until blended.
- Heat to a full-rolling boil being careful not to mistake escaping air bubbles for boiling. Boil slowly, stirring constantly, 5 minutes. Remove from heat, stir in vanilla and chocolate until chocolate is melted.
- Turn into greased pan and cool. Makes 2 1/2 pounds
- ****Notes: OTHER GREAT FUDGE FLAVORS:
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Chip Glazed Fudge: Proceed as above, stir in 3/4 cup peanut butter chips in place of nuts.
- Glaze: Melt 1/2 cup peanut butter chips with 1/2 cup whipping cream; stir until thick and smooth. Spread over fudge.
- Marshmallow Fudge: Proceed as above, omit nuts and add 2 tablespoons butter to mixture; fold in 2 cups miniature marshmallows.
- Gift Giving Tips:
- Create delicious homemade gifts by serving up several varieties of this fudge in decorative tins or boxes.
- Simply wrap up individual pieces of fudge in colored cellophane, candy wrappers, gold and silver foil or place in candy cups and arrange in gift boxes or bags.
People Who Like This Dish 10
The Cookhenrie Savannah, GA
The Rating6 people
oh girl you got this one pegged - hmmmmm can feel the pounds on the thighs but oh its worth it - gonna make these this weekendravenseyes in Belcamp loved it
I love fudge and mint, yum!organicmama in loved it
how in the world did I miss this one???peetabear in mid-hudson valley loved it