Rice and Mushroom CasseroleFrom borinda 10 years ago
How to make it
- Cook the rice per the package's instructions
- Saute' the chopped onions in a few Tbsp. of butter until just golden.
- When golden add the mushrooms to the onions and simmer.
- Add the cooked rice, soup, salt and pepper to the onion mixture.
- Turn this into a greased 2 quart casserole and bake, uncovered, for about 45 minutes.
The Cookborinda SoCal, CA
The Rating6 people
This looke good to me.
Donna A.donnaja1231 in Moffat loved it
I love mushrooms, this looks great!snooklyukums in Cedar Rapids loved it
This looks yummy! Can't go wrong with mushrooms.lorialehmann in Detroit Lakes loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!