Cranberry MuffinsFrom cyates798 7 years ago
- 1 cup margarine, softened shopping list
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 1-1/2 cups sugar shopping list
- 1-1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract shopping list
- 4 eggs shopping list
- 2 cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1-1/2 teaspoons baking powder shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 2 cups fresh whole cranberries shopping list
How to make it
- In a large mixing bowl, cream the butter, cream cheese, sugar and vanilla.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Combine the flour, baking powder and salt; stir into creamed mixture just until moistened.
- Fold in cranberries and pecans.
- Fill greased or paper-lined muffin cups three-fourths full.
- Bake at 350° for 30 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Cool for 5 minutes before removing from pans to wire racks.
- Serve warm. Yield: 2 dozen.
People Who Like This Dish 10
- margic Orillia, Canada
- reviews Anycity, Anystate
- sparow64 Sweetwater, TN
- pointsevenout Athens, AL
- notyourmomma South St. Petersburg, FL
- essentialingredients Kansas City, Missouri
- justjakesmom Everett, WA
- momo_55grandma Mountianview, AR
- blondesis56 Marion, IN
- jeffsgirl Medford, OR
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookcyates798 Odessa, FL
The Rating2 people
love muffins cranberrie sounds delicous thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
YUM! I think I will make this, but as a bread. (hubby's preference)justjakesmom in Everett loved it
Made this yesterday and had it for breakfast this morning. Made it as 2 loaves. (see pic) It's a little too much batter for one loaf, so the loaves are a little shallow, but good nonetheless. Will definitely be making again. Thanks, cyates.justjakesmom in Everett loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!