Baked Artichoke-spinach DipFrom mrtnzangel8 9 years ago
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese shopping list
- 1/2 cup dairy sour cream shopping list
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise or salad dressing shopping list
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese, divided shopping list
- 1 to 2 tsp dijon-style mustard shopping list
- Dash white pepper (I used black myself) shopping list
- 1 14 oz can artichoke hearts, drained and coarsely chopped (non-marinated) shopping list
- 1 cup loosely packed, coarsely chopped spinach leaves (I used 1 box frozen spinach that had been thawed and drained well by squeezing) shopping list
- 1/2 cup finely chopped red onion (1 medium) shopping list
How to make it
- In a large bowl combine mozzarella cheese, sour cream, mayonnaise, 1/4 cup of the Parmesan cheese, the mustard, and pepper. Stir in artichoke hearts, spinach and onion. Spread mixture evenly into a 9-inch pie plate. Sprinkle with the remaining 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, in a 350* oven about 15 minutes or until heated through. Serve with pita wedges, French bread, and/or crackers. Also really good with tortilla chips.
- Make-ahead directions: Prepare as above through step 1. Cover and chill for up to 24 hours. Uncover and bake about 25 minutes or until heated through.
People Who Like This Dish 13
The Cookmrtnzangel8 SW, MO
The Rating8 people
Boy, does this ever sound good! You combined 2 of my favourites - artichokes and spinach!juels in Clayton loved it
I am back to tell you that I made this and it came out so yummy! I've actually made it twice already, and both times it got gobbled up! Thanks agan for an easy and tasty recipe! Added a picture.juels in Clayton loved it
I think I am going to make this for hubbys 40th party looks delish and juels raved about it in I made it :)laurieg in Wilmington loved it