Spud And Spinach CasseroleFrom lor 8 years ago
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil shopping list
- 1 Tablespoon butter shopping list
- 2 - 3 large garlic cloves, finely chopped shopping list
- 1 large onion, chopped shopping list
- 1 frozen package of spinach or fresh bunch shopping list
- fresh ground pepper shopping list
- 5 - 6 large potatoes shopping list
- 2 cups medium cheddar cheese, shredded (Tex-Mex works just fine) shopping list
- 3 ounces feta cheese, crumbled shopping list
- 1 Tablespoon paprika shopping list
How to make it
- Boil the potatoes and mash using milk, butter and salt
- to taste.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large skillet heat oil and butter on medium low.
- Add garlic and onion and saute until soft.
- Add the frozen / fresh spinach and saute until just
- Stir in lots of freshly ground pepper.
- Spread mashed potatoes in a lightly greased 9 x 12 inch baking
- Cover with sauteed spinach, cheddar cheese, then sprinkle the feta and top with a sprinkling of paprika.
- Bake 20-25 minutes until hot and cheeses have melted.
- Garnish with fresh parsley chopped or sliced green onion.