Cherry Pie Filling BreadFrom henrie 6 years ago
- 3/4 c. oil shopping list
- 3 eggs shopping list
- 1 tsp vanilla (try almond flavoring) shopping list
- 3 cups flour shopping list
- 2 cups sugar (may use Splenda) shopping list
- 1 tsp baking soda shopping list
- 1 tsp salt shopping list
- 1 tsp cinnamon shopping list
- 1 (20 oz) can cherry pie filling shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups chopped pecans shopping list
How to make it
- Beat together eggs oil and vanilla.
- Sift dry ingredients together and add to egg mixture.
- Stir in cherry pie filling and nuts by hand.
- Pour into 2 greased loaf pans. Bake at 325ºF for 1 hour.
- 7 mini loaves and baked for 50 minutes
The Cookhenrie Savannah, GA
The Rating1 people
Henrie, this one sounds fabulous. I agree with your choice of almond extract with cherries.chefmeow in Garland loved it