Golden Pork Chops Dated 1921From chefmeow 8 years ago
How to make it
- Combine flour, salt, pepper, cinnamon and nutmeg.
- Roll pork chops in this mixture and brown the chops.
- When chops are brown turn down heat, add flour mixture for the gravy, top chops with sliced apples and add the apple cider until the chops are covered.
- Simmer until tender approximately 1 hour.
People Who Like This Dish 9
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating4 people
I can't believe it. I just posted a recipe for Pork Chops and Sauerkraut and after posting it, your recipe showed as one that was similar. Too much. My family and I love pork chops and sauerkraut and I'll bet your recipe is just as good. Take care Ch...morelor in Toronto loved it
wow awsome oldie pork chop thanks cat high5momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Made this tonight, and it was delicious! Loved the hint of cinnamon and nutmeg (smelled great while browning the chops) and they came out so tender and delicious. Nice gravy, too! 5*s!christinem in Worcester loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!