One Cup Of Everything CookieFrom quepidoll 6 years ago
- 1 C. butter softened shopping list
- 1 C. brown sugar shopping list
- 1 C. white sugar shopping list
- 3 eggs shopping list
- 1 C. peanut butter shopping list
- 1 C. chocolate chips shopping list
- 1 C. flour shopping list
- 1 T. baking soda shopping list
- 1 C. oatmeal shopping list
- 1 C. raisins shopping list
- 1 C. pecans - chopped shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350° F. Beat margarine, both sugars, eggs, and peanut butter until creamy. Add remaining ingredients and mix well. Drop by tablespoonfuls on cookie sheet and bake for 10 minutes. Makes approx 9 dozen
The Cookquepidoll Dadeville, AL
The Rating4 people
I WAS LUCKY THIS TIME - MORE PECANS - I CAN'T HELP IT THEY ARE SO GOOD - I JUST HAD A DOUBLE DIP - BUTTER PECAN WAFFLE CONE LAST NIGHT!THEY HAD WHOLE PECANS IN THEIR ICE CREAM"YUM!YUM!
HOW ABOUT A HIGH FIVE!!!!!
CAROL LEEleebear in Brookpark loved it
all my favorite things. will try this on my music jam friends this weekend and let you know what they think.choclytcandy in loved it
I made this and the flavor is wonderful, but the cookies did not rise. All the batches were flat as a pancake. I used all-purpose flour because the recipe did not specify which kind to use. Also, one tablespoon will not make 9 dozen cookies, but one ...morechoclytcandy in loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!