Worth The Wait Crock Pot Barbequed Pinto BeansFrom chefmeow 8 years ago
- 1 pound dried pinto beans rinsed and picked over shopping list
- 4 cups hot water shopping list
- 2 white onions chopped shopping list
- 1 tablespoon chili powder shopping list
- 3/4 cup barbecue sauce shopping list
- 1/2 cup ketchup shopping list
- 1-1/2 tablespoons prepared mustard shopping list
- 1 teaspoon hot red pepper sauce shopping list
How to make it
- Combine beans, water, onions and chili powder and cook in crock pot for 7 hours on low setting.
- Drain cooking liquid.
- Stir in barbecue sauce, ketchup, mustard and hot pepper sauce.
- Set on high heat and cook 30 minutes more.
People Who Like This Dish 9
- lovebreezy Colorful, CO
- Moonrising Nowhere, Us
- reviews Anycity, Anystate
- y3mom North Attleboro, MA
- notyourmomma South St. Petersburg, FL
- deigirl Paulden, AZ
- zanna MOUNT CLEMENS, MI
- homemadecountrylife Palmdale, CA
- ilovemax2007 Ashland City, TN
- chefmeow Garland, TX
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating4 people
I made this yesterday and it came out great.y3mom in North Attleboro loved it
Good flavor. Nice tang. Think I would use a smaller bean next time.
Added a couple cups shredded chicken.pointsevenout in Athens loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!