Salmon PateFrom tuilelaith 6 years ago
- 8 ounce salmon fillet, skin removed shopping list
- 4 ounces cream cheese at room temperature shopping list
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, at room temperature shopping list
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice shopping list
- salt shopping list
- pepper shopping list
- 1/4 cup finley chopped chives shopping list
- Assorted crackers and veggies shopping list
How to make it
- Place salmon fillet in pan and just cover with cold water.
- Bring to a boil, then reduce heat and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Remove from pan and cool completely on a plate, about 30 minutes.
- Place salmon in food processor and pulse briefly.
- Add cream cheese, butter and lemon juice; puree until smooth.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Transfer to a bowl, cover and chill for 30 minutes. (Can be made to this point the day before.)
- Spoon pate into piping bag with star nozzel and pipe onto vegetables or crackers; sprinkle with chopped chives.
- Or spoon it into a serving bowl and serve bowl and serve with afore mentioned crackers and veggies.
The Cooktuilelaith Columbia, MO
The Rating4 people
I went over a number of salmon pate recipes and I think this is the best one so far. It doesn't have a bunch of processed foods added and very little salt in the ingredients; it gets the five with me. Thanks for sharing and it will also be flagged.lenora in Oak Park loved it
Yes, I can see why you loved it, me too. '5'brianna in loved it
luv it luv it! Thanks for postmystic_river1 in Bradenton loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!