Blueberry Drop CookiesFrom peetabear 6 years ago
- 2 cups flour shopping list
- 2 teasps. baking powder shopping list
- 1/4 teasp. salt shopping list
- 3/4 cup shortening shopping list
- 1 cup sugar shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1 1/2 teasp. grated lemon rind shopping list
- 1/2 cup milk shopping list
- 1 cup fresh or dry packed frozen blueberries shopping list
How to make it
- sift together flour, baking powder, and salt.
- cream shortening until soft and gradually beat in sugar.
- add eggs and lemon rind and beat until well mixed.
- add flour mixture alternately with the milk, beating well after each addition.
- lightly fold in the blueberries.
- drop by teaspoons onto a greased cookie sheet
- bake at 375'F for 10-12 minutes.
- yields 2 1/2 dozen cookies
People Who Like This Dish 13
The Cookpeetabear Mid-hudson Valley, NY
The Rating8 people
I bet you could do this with strawberries too, what do you think?yoyoyemen in Atlanta loved it
it was good with strawberries!!yoyoyemen in Atlanta loved it
*wink* ^5 on the blues!pink in USA loved it