Baked or Twice Baked PotatoFrom caramia 7 years ago
How to make it
- For twice baked potatoes, follow directions above and when the potatoes are tender, remove and cut in half lengthwise. Carefully scoop out the potato from its skin leaving a little potato attached to the skin to help it hold its shape. mash the potatoes and mix in some or all:
- shredded cheese
- sour cream
- crispy bacon bits or ham chunks
- finely chopped jalapenos
- chopped onion
- Salt and pepper
- (basically anything you'd see on a potato bar )
- Mix the ingredients and spoon back into the potato skin shells (heaping over a bit ) Then return to cooker until filling is hot, cheese melts and potato begins to brown.
People Who Like This Dish 10
The Cookcaramia US.
The Rating5 people
mmmmm this is so wonderful!! 5555hunnee in Nanaimo loved it
I would just like to share that I made this recipe two days and absolutely LOVED it, I omitted the horseradish though cause my do not like it but mmmmm! I will be making this again, AND again lolhunnee in Nanaimo loved it
looks great i give you a 5princessthunder in Greer loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!