Ginger Rice - No More Boring White RiceFrom suki 9 years ago
How to make it
- In a medium saucepan, melt the butter.
- Add the ginger, rice, stock and salt and bring to a boil.
- Cover and cook over low heat for 12 minutes or until rice is tender and the water has fully evaporated.
- Fluff the rice and serve.
The Cooksuki La Linea, CA
The Rating9 people
I made this last night to have w/ my lunch today. Very qick and easy to make, and it was AWESOME!
This will be a standard for me.
Note: I was out of fresh ginger, but really wanted to make it, so I subsituted ground ginger. As great...moretillia in Warminster loved it
Cant wait. We eat tons of rice. This is going to be a sweet escape from the norm.skyduchess in Garland loved it
I am sure this will be so nice and different. will let know when i try it. thankwbajan in Bridgetown loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!