Vomit DipFrom possumqueen 9 years ago
- 1# ground beef, browned and drained shopping list
- 1# ground spicy pork sausage, browned and drained shopping list
- 1 or 2 cans dark red kidney beans, rinsed and drained (to your taste) shopping list
- 1# Veveeta cheese, cut up into 1/2-inch cubes (I use the Mexican Velveeta) shopping list
- 1 - 16 oz jar of your favorite thick picante sauce or salsa; you don't want to use a thin one. shopping list
How to make it
- Brown and drain the beef and sausage.
- ***If you're making this in our crock just dump all of the ingredients in and cook until cheese is melted and bubbly, stirring occasionally.
- ~~~If cooking on the stove~~~
- Over medium-low heat, stir picante sauce or salsa into meat mixture.
- Stir in beans.
- Gradually add cheese, stirring often.
- Cook until cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Serve with you favorite tortilla chips for dipping.