Salmon And ProsciuttoFrom misslionheart 6 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F.
- Season the salmon fillets with a little pepper and rosemary before wrapping them in the prosciutto slices.
- Leave some of the flesh exposed.
- Drizzle with olive oil and roast in the oven for around 10 minutes until the prosciutto is golden
- Feel free to cook the salmon for less time if pinker is to your liking.
The Cookmisslionheart Kildare, IE
The Rating2 people
This is a real great dish and will be making this soon.
Edspinach1948 in Dorchester-Boston loved it
I have done this! I wrap prosciutto around everything though, it's so good isn't' it? I like the kind smoked with juniper berries. Do you also like diced prosciutto? this goes good with a lot of recipes too, I have a salmon chowder you might like usi...moreinvisiblechef in loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!