Round Steak Baked in BeerFrom upstatevoyager 7 years ago
- 2 to 3 pounds round steak shopping list
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil shopping list
- 2 to 3 sweet onions, sliced shopping list
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1 teaspoon granulated sugar shopping list
- 1 clove garlic, minced shopping list
- 8 ounces beer shopping list
- salt and ground black pepper to taste shopping list
- 1 bay leaf shopping list
How to make it
- In large skillet, heat oil.
- Brown round steak on both sides. Transfer to baking dish.
- Add onions to skillet and saute until softened. Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Pour over beef.
- Cover and bake at 300 degrees for 2 hours.
The Cookupstatevoyager Scotia, NY
The Rating5 people
omg! delicous. i used a top loin steak a little over 2 pounds. i sauteed the onions until they carmelized in olive oil with a little bit of butter. this recipe was to die for. i ended up cooking it for another 20 minutes on 350 degrees after the 2 ho...morepoochsgirl in loved it
Sounds and looks great! 5 forks from me. Thanks :)donman in Hammond loved it
Yummy, This recipe sounds wonderful. I'll have to try it soon before the weather gets too hot to have the oven on that long. Easy and great tasting, thats my type of recipe!asheats in BIG BEAR LAKE loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!