Chocolate PuddingFrom unswissmiss 9 years ago
How to make it
- In a heavy saucepan, mix together cornstarch, sugar, and cocoa until blended. Add milk.
- Whisking constantly, bring to a boil over medium heat.
- Boil, whisking, for 2 minutes, or until mixture becomes thick.
- Remove from heat, and whisk in chocolate pieces and vanilla.
- Transfer pudding to a bowl and cool in the refrigerator with a sheet of plastic wrap pressed to the surface to prevent a skin from forming.
People Who Like This Dish 31
The Cookunswissmiss Basel, CH
The Rating6 people
Love homade pudding!
Donna A.donnaja1231 in Moffat loved it
I didn't have chocolate, but I had Dutch Droste cocoa, so I just used 1/4 cup of that. Fantastic, not too sweet. You didn't mention a chill time, so I went with half an hour in a metal bowl.lisapa in Philadelphia loved it
If making pudding is this easy, why does anyone use a mix? I can't wait to try this.arickard in Brisbane loved it