Chocolate PuddingFrom unswissmiss 7 years ago
How to make it
- In a heavy saucepan, mix together cornstarch, sugar, and cocoa until blended. Add milk.
- Whisking constantly, bring to a boil over medium heat.
- Boil, whisking, for 2 minutes, or until mixture becomes thick.
- Remove from heat, and whisk in chocolate pieces and vanilla.
- Transfer pudding to a bowl and cool in the refrigerator with a sheet of plastic wrap pressed to the surface to prevent a skin from forming.
People Who Like This Dish 30
The Cookunswissmiss Basel, CH
The Rating6 people
Divine. Substituted stevia for the sugar. It's heavenly and sugar free. Added the chocolate with everything else and it came together perfectly. The boxed pudding tastes terrible by comparison. Thanks for posting this recipe!iatik in Morris Plains loved it
If making pudding is this easy, why does anyone use a mix? I can't wait to try this.arickard in Brisbane loved it
I didn't have chocolate, but I had Dutch Droste cocoa, so I just used 1/4 cup of that. Fantastic, not too sweet. You didn't mention a chill time, so I went with half an hour in a metal bowl.lisapa in Philadelphia loved it