Moroccan ChickenFrom jemison 7 years ago
- 2 lb boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut in 1 1/2-inch cubes shopping list
- 2 small red onions, peeled and sliced shopping list
- 2 bell peppers cleaned and sliced shopping list
- 1/4 c olive oil shopping list
- salt to taste shopping list
- pepper to taste shopping list
- Dry Rub shopping list
- 1 t cinnamon shopping list
- 1/2 t salt shopping list
- 1/2 t cumin shopping list
- 1/2 t turmeric shopping list
- 1/4 t cayenne shopping list
- 1/4 t pepper shopping list
- 1/4 t cardamon shopping list
- 1/8 t nutmeg shopping list
- 1/8 t chili powder shopping list
- 2 t brown sugar shopping list
How to make it
- In a small bowl, combine the dry rub ingredients and mix well.
- Wash and cut the meat into cubes and put in a large bowl.
- Sprinkle the rub over the meat; mix well and let rest.
- Slice the onion and peppers; add to bowl.
- Add salt and pepper and combine all well.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet or wok using high heat.
- Stir fry until the chicken is no longer pink and vegetables are crunchy tender.
- Note: A small t = teaspoon and a capital T = Tablespoon.
People Who Like This Dish 23
The Cookjemison Huntersville, NC
The Rating11 people
Yummmmmmm this sounds fantastic!!shirleyoma in Cove loved it
I have had this before !!!! Great dish.pudgy47 in Las Vegas loved it
This looks great. I can't wait to try.jencathen in loved it