Slammin Salmon SandwichesFrom notyourmomma 7 years ago
- 1/2 cup of chopped onion shopping list
- 1/4 cup of butter shopping list
- 2 eggs beaten shopping list
- 1/4 cup of parsley chopped shopping list
- 1/2 tsp of dried dill weed shopping list
- 1 tsp of dry mustard shopping list
- 1/2 tsp of salt shopping list
- 16 ounces of canned salmon shopping list
- 1/3 cup of dry bread crumbs shopping list
- 3/4 cup of oil for shallow fry shopping list
- 6 hamburger buns, buttered and toasted under broiler shopping list
- Sauce: shopping list
- 3/4 cup of mayonnaise shopping list
- 2 tsp of Dijon mustard shopping list
- 1/2 tsp of dill weed shopping list
- 1/4 tsp of crushed black pepper shopping list
- 2 tsp of capers, drained and chopped shopping list
- boston lettuce shopping list
- slivers of red onion shopping list
How to make it
- In a frying pan, cook the onion in the butter until tender.
- In a large bowl, combine the cooked chopped onion, eggs, parsley, dry mustard, 1/2 tsp of dried dill weed, salt and salmon together and mix well.
- Divide the mixture into 6 equal parts and shape each part into a salmon patty.
- Put the bread crumbs on a small plate and roll each salmon patty in them. Chill for 15 minutes.
- While the patties are chillin'-mix all the sauce ingredients. Set aside.
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan over medium-high heat and carefully place the patties in the pan with a spatula.
- Cook until the bottom sides are brown and then turn over and brown on the other side.
- Put warmed salmon patties on buttered toasted warmed hamburger buns, and dress with dill sauce, butter lettuce, and slivered onions.
- Also really good when topped with a citrusy tart fresh crispy coleslaw instead of dill sauce and lettuce.
The Cooknotyourmomma South St. Petersburg, FL
The Rating5 people
ohhhh! I cannot wait to try this!!! Have some canned salmon in the pantry, and every time I mention salmon patties, Bryan says "no, not in the mood for that today..."LOL...Gonna knock his socks off with this one!! Thanks for posting!sparow64 in Sweetwater loved it
Thanks for the recipe!orangeskipper in Redding loved it
These are sooooooo good! Bryan loves them...I made them before, but looks like I forgot to comment! I used deli sandwich rolls, topped with the sauce, lettuce and tomato slice. Served with a big ol kosher dill pickel and fried bell pepper rings. ...moresparow64 in Sweetwater loved it