Pecan Crusted Turkey CutletsFrom zena824 8 years ago
- 3/4 cup soft bread crumbs, toasted shopping list
- 1/2 cup finely chopped pecans shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon dried sage shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper shopping list
- 1 egg white, lightly beaten shopping list
- 1 tablespoon water shopping list
- 4 turkey breast cutlets (4 oz each) shopping list
- butter flavored cooking spray shopping list
How to make it
- Combine first 5 ingredients in a shallow dish; set aside.
- Combine egg white and water.
- Dip turkey cutlets in egg mixture; then coat with breadcrumb mixture.
- Place on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray.
- Coat cutlets with cooking spray
- Bake at 350 degrees for 12 minutes or until juices run clear when cut with a knife.