Savory ChickenFrom debra47 8 years ago
- 4 cloves garlic, peeled and crushed shopping list
- 1 tablespoon honey shopping list
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard shopping list
- 1/2 tablespoon soy sauce shopping list
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice shopping list
- 1/8 cup olive oil shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper shopping list
- 12 chicken legs shopping list
How to make it
- Rinse and pat dry the chicken legs.
- Place in a large bowl or leak proof plastic bag.
- Mix together the garlic, honey, mustard, soy sauce, lemon juice, oil, salt and pepper for marinade.
- Pour the marinade over the chicken and make sure each piece is well coated.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour and up to one day.
- Preheat the oven to 400.
- Place the chicken in a single layer in a baking dish.
- Bake 60 minutes until well browned and cooked through.
People Who Like This Dish 231
The Cookdebra47 Fylde, GB
The Rating26 people
Thanks - you just suggested our dinner for tomorrow!borinda in SoCal loved it
I made this with skinless, boneless chicken breasts and it was delicious, juicy, and indeed savory.borinda in SoCal loved it
This is fantastic. I had planned on doing an outdoor BBQ chicken last night, but the weather was windy and cold. I moved inside. This looked great, and it is. I substituted Spicy Brown Mustard and skinned thighs, which is what I had, and it worked gr...morechefjeb in Carthage loved it