Fried Potatoes with OnionsFrom debra47 6 years ago
How to make it
- Cook the cubed potatoes in a pan of boiling water for 10 minutes.
- Drain the potatoes thoroughly.
- Melt the butter in a large frying pan over low heat.
- Add the onion wedges, garlic and lemon juice.
- Cook for 2-3 minutes, stirring.
- Add the potatoes to the pan and mix well to coat with the butter mixture.
- Reduce the heat and cover the frying pan.
- Cook for 25-30 minutes or until the potatoes are golden and tender.
- Sprinkled the thyme over the top of the potatoes and season with salt and pepper.
- Serve immediately.
People Who Like This Dish 18
The Cookdebra47 Fylde, GB
The Rating9 people
Know this is good! Love pan fried potatoes. Comforting, simple, delicious!rosemaryblue in CollegeTown loved it
Debra... we almost posted the same recipe... wow... this is good....zena824 in Somewhere, USA loved it
Another Great One!raelene1951 in Brighton loved it