Creamy White ChiliFrom jemison 9 years ago
- 1 pk skinless, boneless chicken thighs, wash and cut into cubes shopping list
- 1 medium onion, chopped shopping list
- 1 1/2 t garlic powder shopping list
- vegetable oil, for sauteing shopping list
- 2 - 15 oz cans great northern beans, rinsed and drained shopping list
- 2 t Knorr chicken bullion or to taste shopping list
- 2 c water, adjust if needed shopping list
- 2 - 4 oz cans green chilies, chopped shopping list
- 1/2 t salt or to taste shopping list
- 1 t cumin shopping list
- 1 t oregano shopping list
- 1/2 t pepper shopping list
- 1/4 t cayenne pepper shopping list
- 1 c sour cream shopping list
- 1/2 c heavy whipping cream shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oil in a large non-stick pot over medium heat.
- Saute chicken, onion and garlic powder until chicken is no longer pink.
- Add beans, bullion, water, chilies and seasonings.
- Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat.
- Simmer uncovered for 30 minuutes.
- Remove from heat.
- Stir in sour cream and heavy cream.
- Serve immediately.
People Who Like This Dish 18
- autumneclark Nowhere, Us
- kylee2585 White Cloud, MI
- Shum Nowhere, Us
- coffeebean53 Charlotte, NC
- tuilelaith Columbia, MO
- bakermanrooster Wichita, KS
- debbie919 Manahawkin, NJ
- greekgirrrl Huntington Village, NY
- recipeguru Charleston, WV
- httpmom San Francisco Bay Area, CA
- Plus 8 othersFrom around the world!