Roulade Of Chicken With Spinach And Ricotta With A Red Pepper Cream SauceFrom luvthewho 7 years ago
- 4 Boneless skinless chicken Breast shopping list
- 1 Tbs. Fresh Minced garlic shopping list
- 1 tbs. Minced fresh onion shopping list
- 1/2 Package of frozen spinach (thawed and drained well) shopping list
- 1 cup of ricotta cheese shopping list
- salt pepper shopping list
- 2 tbs. of freshminced garlic shopping list
- 1/4 cup of white wine shopping list
- 1 pint of heavy whipping cream shopping list
- 1 tsp. chicken base (or 1 chicken bouillion) shopping list
- 1 Whole roasted red pepper chopped fine (pureed) shopping list
How to make it
- Mix together onion, 1st garlic, spinach, and ricotta cheese,salt & pepper to taste.
- Pound chickens place cheese mixture in chicken and roll up. Place rolled chicken in a sheet of aluminum foil individually wrap each one twist the two ends to seal chicken inside.
- Can make ahead in morning.
- Place in oven and bake at 350 degrees for 20-30 minutes till chicken is 160 in thickest part.
- Heat Olive oil in pan sautee 2nd garlic, when golden hit with the white wine let reduce about 5 minutes. Add heavy cream and chicken base let reduce 20 minutes add roasted red pepper, let simmer for 5 minutes.
- Remove chicken from foil wrappers let rest for 5 minutes, then slice on a bias, serve with sauce.
People Who Like This Dish 13
- modelsmom Worcester, MA
- notyourmomma South St. Petersburg, FL
- jimrug1 Peoria, IL
- turtle66 Sacramento, CA
- greekgirrrl Huntington Village, NY
- rosemaryblue CollegeTown
- kukla Barrie, Ontario, CA
- fairymagnet Ellensburg, WA
- kirstencooks Alcala De Henares, ES
- rivet SW, MO
- Plus 3 othersFrom around the world!
The Cookluvthewho Belpre, OH
The Rating9 people
An excellent recipe! Thank you for posting it, Luvthewho :)
(great Bio, BTW!)kukla in Barrie, Ontario loved it
Sounds wonderfully delicous.coffeebean53 in Charlotte loved it
This sounds great... thanks for the post... gets my high 5..wolfpackjack in Raleigh loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!