Chicken SaladFrom annieoakley63 9 years ago
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise (not Miracle Whip) shopping list
- 1/4 tsp onion powder shopping list
- 1/4 tsp celery salt shopping list
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder shopping list
- 1/8 tsp dry mustard shopping list
- 2 Tbsp onion shopping list
- 1 - 10 oz can white chunck chicken or 1 boneless chicken breast cooked and shredded shopping list
How to make it
- Shred chicken.
- Chop onion.
- Blend mayonnaise, garlic powder, onion powder and mustard.
- Combine all other ingredients and add to mayonnaise mixture.
- Chill for 1 hour before serving serve with crackers.
The Cookannieoakley63 Columbia, TN
The Rating2 people
wow great tasty recipe thanks bunchesmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
This tastes good but the mayonnaise to chicken ratio was way too high for me so I doubled up the chicken. I had some leftover minced shallot to use up. The onion/shallot adds a nice touch. I put this in IMI on 4/18/15
morefrankieanne in Somewhere loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!