Caramel Apple CrispFrom henrie 7 years ago
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon shopping list
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine shopping list
- 1/4 cup chopped nuts shopping list
- 1 can apple pie filling or 6 cup peeled apples shopping list
- 28 Kraft caramels shopping list
- 2 tablespoons water shopping list
How to make it
- Combine dry ingredients; cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse
- crumbs. Stir in nuts.
- Place apples or apple pie filling in 8-inch square baking dish.
- Microwave caramels and water in 2 cup measure, 1 1/2 to 2 1/2
- minutes, or until smooth.
- Pour over apples; sprinkle with crumb mixture.
- Microwave 7 to 9 minutes or until apples are tender.
- Rotate after 4 minutes.
- Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
People Who Like This Dish 13
The Cookhenrie Savannah, GA
The Rating8 people
YUMMY!!!!angelgal in New Philadelphia loved it
Here I go again! Sounds fantastic!shirleyoma in Cove loved it
Perfect timing.. I've got a dinner get together this Friday and I'm on a very busy schedule this week. This will be a perfect little something different to take. Yummy too. Thanks your wonderful!!cadavis in Asheboro loved it