Chocolate truffle cake with white chocolate trufflesFrom ahmed1 9 years ago
- white chocolate truffles: shopping list
- 2 tbsp butter shopping list
- 5 tbsp heavy cream shopping list
- 225 grams good quality white chocolate, broken into pieces. shopping list
- 1 tbsp orange – flavored liqueur shopping list
- To finish: shopping list
- 100 grams white chocolate melted shopping list
- Method: shopping list
- Line a loaf tin with parchment paper. Place the butter and the cream in a saucepan and bring slowly to the boil, stirring constantly. Boil for 1 minute, then remove the pan from the heat. Add the chocolate pieces to the mixture, stir till melted ,then beat in the liqueur if using ( I didn’t use it ).Pour the mixture in the prepared tin and chill for 2 hours till firm. Using a teaspoon, roll small amounts of the mixture into balls. Chill for another 30 minutes. shopping list
- To finish: shopping list
- Dip the balls in the chocolate, allowing the excess to drip back into the bowl. Place on nonstick baking parchment , swirl the chocolate with the tines of a fork and leave to harden. shopping list
- chocolate Truffle cake shopping list
- 75grams butter shopping list
- 75grams caster sugar shopping list
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten shopping list
- 75 grams self raising flour shopping list
- ½ tsp baking powder shopping list
- 25 grams cocoa powder shopping list
- 50 grams ground almonds shopping list
- Truffle Topping shopping list
- 350 grams plain chocolate shopping list
- 100 gram butter shopping list
- 1 ¼ cups of heavy cream shopping list
- 75 grams chocolate cake crumbs shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Lightly grease 20 cm cake pan and line the base. Beat together the butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Gradually add the eggs, beating well after each addition.
- Sieve the flour, baking powder and cocoa powder together and fold into the mixture along with the ground almonds. Pour into the prepared pan and bake for 25 minutes or until springy to the touch. Leave to cool completely. Wash and dry the pan and return the cooled cake to the pan.
- Heat the chocolate, butter and cream in a heavy based pan and stir until smooth. Cool, and then chill for 30 minutes. Beat well with a wooden spoon and chill for a further 30 minutes. Beat the mixture again, and then add the cake crumbs, beating until well combined. Spoon over the sponge base .Arrange the truffles over the mixture and press slightly .Sift some cocoa powder over the truffles in a decorative way. Chill.
The Cookahmed1 Cairo, EG
The Rating12 people
Wow Ahmed.... Why don't to create a delivery desserts and cakes business? would be a hit! and I would be your client!berry in Winter Park loved it
Of course... You would need to use Fedex. Perfect recipe!berry in Winter Park loved it
Yes Ahmed,I agree with Berry.This is mouth-wateringly good...This is to die for.ambus in Lahore loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!