Sausage Pepper and Onion PizzaFrom hayleesgrandma 6 years ago
- cooking spray shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups vertically sliced onion shopping list
- 1 cup green bell pepper strips shopping list
- 2 (4-ounce) links turkey italian sausage shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper shopping list
- 1 (14.5-ounce) can diced tomatoes, undrained shopping list
- 1 (8-ounce) loaf French bread, cut in half horizontally shopping list
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 450°.
- Heat a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium-high heat. Add sliced onion and green bell pepper strips, and sauté 6 minutes or until tender.
- Remove casings from sausage. Add sausage to pan, and cook 5 minutes or until lightly browned, stirring to crumble. Add crushed red pepper and diced tomatoes, and cook 5 minutes or until mixture thickens.
- Spread sausage mixture evenly over cut sides of bread, and sprinkle evenly with cheese. Place bread halves on a baking sheet. Bake at 450° for 5 minutes or until cheese melts. Cut each pizza in half.
The Cookhayleesgrandma Waldron, AR
- Not added to any groups yet!