Crab-swiss BitesFrom abermouse 6 years ago
- 7.5 ounces crabmeat, drained and flaked shopping list
- 1 tablespoon sliced green onion shopping list
- 1cup shredded swiss cheese shopping list
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise shopping list
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon curry powder shopping list
- 1 (8 ounce) flakey refridgerator rolls shopping list
- 1 (5 ounce) can water chestnuts, drained and sliced shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). (My oven runs too hot, I have to use 350, so adjust as needed to prevent burning the bottom of these.)
- In a medium bowl, mix together crabmeat, green onion, Swiss cheese, mayonnaise, lemon juice and curry powder.
- Separate biscuits / dinner rolls into 3 layers each. I like to then cut each layer in half lengthwise, to look like a half moon. Spoon equal portions of the crabmeat mixture onto the roll pieces. Top with water chestnuts.
- Bake in the preheated oven 10 to 12 minutes, or until bubbly and golden brown.
People Who Like This Dish 10
The Cookabermouse Louisville, KY
The Rating5 people
How can you miss with crab meat and swiss cheese. Yum. Thanks for the recipe. A 5 from me.tablescape in loved it
I'm with Krum, these sound yummy!notyourmomma in South St. Petersburg loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!