Cajun Chicken PastaFrom myszreesey 9 years ago
- 4 ounces linguine pasta shopping list
- 2 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves shopping list
- 2 teaspoons cajun seasoning shopping list
- 2 tablespoons butter shopping list
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced shopping list
- 1 green bell pepper, sliced shopping list
- 4 fresh mushrooms, sliced shopping list
- 1 green onion, chopped shopping list
- 1 cup heavy cream shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon lemon pepper shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper shopping list
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain.
- Place the chicken and the Cajun seasoning in a plastic bag. Shake to coat. In a large skillet over medium heat, saute the chicken in butter or margarine until almost tender (5 to 7 minutes).
- Add the red bell pepper, green bell pepper, mushrooms and green onion. Saute and stir for 2 to 3 minutes. Reduce heat.
- Add the cream, basil, lemon pepper, salt, garlic powder and ground black pepper. Heat through. Add the cooked linguine, toss and heat through. Sprinkle with grated Parmesan cheese and serve.
The Cookmyszreesey Auburn, NY
The Rating12 people
Cant wait to try it :)donman in Hammond loved it
I cooked this one before, and my family is hooked on it. 10-12 times a year, at least we cook it as a weekday dinner. Quick, too!crainny in Prattville loved it
Very nice....great combination of flavor and just the right amount of spice. Yeah, let the good times roll.notyourmomma in South St. Petersburg loved it