Cabbage CasseroleFrom jemison 9 years ago
How to make it
- Cook cabbage in boiling salted water until tender; drain thoroughly.
- In a large skillet, sauté onion in 3 tablespoons of butter until tender.
- Add soup and mix well.
- Add cheese; heat and stir until melted.
- Remove from heat.
- Stir in cabbage, salt and pepper.
- Transfer to an ungreased 2-quart baking dish.
- In a small skillet, melt remaining butter.
- Cook and stir bread crumbs in butter until lightly browned.
- Sprinkle over casserole.
- Bake uncovered in preheated 350-degree oven for 20 to 30 minutes or until heated through.
The Cookjemison Huntersville, NC
The Rating5 people
This looks alot better than the one I've got.... thanks. djwolfpackjack in Raleigh loved it
Love cabbage, love learning new ways to cook it. Thanks!!nocturnalife in North West Corner loved it
A friend brought this to a potluck -- she also had never tried it. Most of it went into the garbage. The flavors don't work together. Sorry, but I noticed you posted without trying. My advice...don't.cooper in Plano loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!