Spicy Shrimp And Pasta CasseroleFrom angelgirl94 8 years ago
- butter shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups half and half shopping list
- 1 cup plain yogurt shopping list
- 1/2 cup swiss cheese shopping list
- 1/3 cup feta cheese shopping list
- 1/3 cup fresh parsley leaves shopping list
- 1 teaspoon dried basil-crushed shopping list
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano-crushed shopping list
- 9 oz angel hair pasta cooked shopping list
- 16oz mild,medium,or hot salsa-thick and chunky shopping list
- 2 pounds shrimp-cleaned,peeled,deveined shopping list
- 1/2 cup grated monterey jack cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease a 12" x 8" glass dish with butter.
- Combine eggs,half & half,yogurt,swiss cheese,feta cheese,parsley,basil,and oregano in large bowl. Mix until thoroughly blended.
- Spread 1/2 of cooked pasta over bottom of prepared pan.
- Cover the pasta with salsa.
- Add 1/2 of the shrimp and then cover it with Monterey Jack.
- Add the remaining pasta and shrimp.
- Spread egg mixture over top of the casserole.
- Bake 30 minutes or until bubbly.
- Let stand for 10 minutes before serving.
- Note: Occasionally to save time,I use a large jar of roasted garlic alfredo sauce in place of the egg mixture. I also add a layer of diced andouille sausage for extra flavor.
People Who Like This Dish 14
The Cookangelgirl94 Reidsville, NC
The Rating7 people
MMMmmmm...this sounds yummy. Thanksnocturnalife in North West Corner loved it
I've made this and it is very good...and very Paula - ha! Yummmm....y'all! Great post... and thanks! =)lunasea in Orlando loved it
ohhhhh yesssss, this dish is right up my alley:-)
a combination i will be certain to try! thank you for sharing.kochhexe in Butzbach loved it