Bacon Avocado Tomato Cheese PaniniFrom cheryilyn 8 years ago
- 8-oz cream cheese, softened shopping list
- ¼ C. mayo shopping list
- 1 C. shredded sharp Cheddar shopping list
- ½ C. fresh basil, thinly sliced shopping list
- 2 garlic cloves, minced shopping list
- 2 T. onion, minced shopping list
- 1 tsp fresh ground pepper shopping list
- 12 (½”) sourdough bread slices shopping list
- 4 avocados, peeled and sliced shopping list
- 3 tomatoes, thinly sliced shopping list
- 1 ½ lb thick-sliced bacon, cooked shopping list
- butter or margarine shopping list
How to make it
- Spread butter on 1 side of bread. Lay buttered side down.
- Stir together cream cheese, mayo, cheddar, basil, garlic, onion and pepper and spread mixture evenly on bread slices.
- Layer 6 bread slices evenly with avocado, bacon, and tomato; top with remaining bread slices.
- Grill in panini press for 3 min or until golden. Makes 6 servings.
People Who Like This Dish 14
The Cookcheryilyn Salem, OR
The Rating3 people
This sounds so good my mouth is watering!!
This was delicious. Next time I make it, I want to use smoked mozzerella instead of the sharp cheddar. I think that would be good too. It's a keeper either way. Thanks for posting this beauty!
Smoked mozzerella would be a great substitution for the sharp cheddar, and marry with the smokiness of the bacon.
- Not added to any groups yet!