Buffalo Chicken LasagnaFrom bakermel 7 years ago
- 1 lb. skinless, boneless chicken breast; cooked and diced shopping list
- 4 c. spaghetti sauce shopping list
- 2 Tbs. hot sauce shopping list
- 2 Tbs. apple cider vinegar shopping list
- 1 1/2 c. water shopping list
- 1 tsp. garlic powder shopping list
- 1 sm. onion, chopped shopping list
- 1 sm. green bell pepper, chopped shopping list
- 1 (6 oz.) can mushrooms, drained shopping list
- 1 egg, beaten shopping list
- 1 (15 oz.) package ricotta cheese shopping list
- 12 uncooked lasagna noodles shopping list
- 2 c. shredded mozzarella cheese shopping list
- 3/4 c. crumbled bleu cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Lightly grease a lasagna pan.
- In a large bowl, combine the chicken, spaghetti sauce, hot sauce, vinegar, water, garlic powder, onion, bell pepper and mushrooms; mix well and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the egg beat and ricotta cheese.
- Spread 1 c. of the chicken/spaghetti sauce mixture in the bottom of the prepared pan.
- Layer with lasagna noodles, then another 1 1/2 c. of the chicken mixture.
- Spread 1/2 of the ricotta/egg mixture over all, then top with 1/2 of the mozzarella cheese.
- Add another layer of noodles, 1 1/2 c. chicken mixture, remaining ricotta mixture and remaining mozzarella.
- Top with one last layer of noodles and remaining chicken mixture.
- Cover pan and bake @ 350 degrees for 70 min.
- Remove cover, sprinkle with crumbled bleu cheese and bake uncovered for another 5 min.
- Remove from oven, cover and let stand for about 15-20 min. before serving.
People Who Like This Dish 11
The Cookbakermel Topeka, KS
The Rating2 people
Oh my goodness - what a great idea...to take the fab flavors of Buffalo Chicken and incorporate them into another great/favorite dish...lasagna. Brilliant! I am saving this because I am so jonesing to see what this tastes like....yummm. I'll repor...morelunasea in Orlando loved it
Melinda - this lasagna is kick-booty delicious! Woot! And I have just enough leftover for lunch today - lucky me! Thanks again - this is a real keeper. =)lunasea in Orlando loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!