Sour Cream Pumpkin Bundt CakeFrom celtic_queen33 9 years ago
- Streusel: shopping list
- ½ c packed brown sugar shopping list
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon shopping list
- ¼ tsp ground allspice shopping list
- 2 tsp butter shopping list
- Batter: shopping list
- 3 c all purpose flour shopping list
- 1 tbsp ground cinnamon shopping list
- 2 tsp baking soda shopping list
- 1 tsp salt shopping list
- 1 c butter, softened shopping list
- 2 c granulated sugar shopping list
- 4 eggs shopping list
- 1 c solid pack pumpkin shopping list
- 1 c sour cream shopping list
- 2 tsp vanilla extract shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350.
- For Streusel: Combine brown sugar, cinnamon and allspice in small bowl. Cut in butter with a pastry blender until mixture is crumbly.
- For Batter: Combine flour, cinnamon, baking soda and salt in medium bowl. Beat butter and granulated sugar in large mixer bowl until light and fluffy. Beat in eggs, 1 at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Beat in pumpkin, sour cream and vanilla. Gradually beat in the flour mixture.
- Spoon half of the batter into a greased 12-cup fluted tube pan. Sprinkle Streusel over batter, making sure Streusel does not touch side of pan. Top with remaining batter, making sure batter layer touches side of pan. Bake for 55 to 60 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean. Cool in pan on rack for 30 minutes. Invert onto rack to cool.