Party BurgersFrom krumkake 6 years ago
- 1½ pounds lean ground beef shopping list
- 4 slices of dark pumpernickle bread shopping list
- 8 large crisp lettuce leaves shopping list
- 2 tomatoes, cut into 8 slices shopping list
- Topping shopping list
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise shopping list
- 1/3 cup sour cream shopping list
- ¼ cup diced green onions shopping list
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley shopping list
- salt, pepper, garlic powder to your taste shopping list
- (if you like ranch dressing, omit seasonings and add 1 tablespoon of powdered ranch dressing mix instead) shopping list
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese shopping list
How to make it
- For topping, mix together mayonnaise, sour cream, green onions and parsley; season to taste and set aside.
- Season ground beef with a little salt and pepper, or any seasonings you prefer.
- Form meat into 4 patties; grill or pan-fry until done.
- Place the cooked patties on a cookie sheet. Top each with the mayonnaise mixture, then with some shredded cheddar cheese.
- Broil just until cheese begins to melt and topping is hot.
- While broiling the patties, toast the bread slices; remove from toaster and butter one side.
- Place the toasted bread (buttered side up) on individual plates.
- Top each piece of toast with 2 crisp lettuce leaves and 2 slices of tomato.
- Place a broiled patty on each slice of tomato.
- Serve immediately (this is served open-face).
The Cookkrumkake Chicago Suburbs, IL
The Rating5 people
Delicious Krum... I was not, but I am hungry now.berry in loved it
Krum... I remember too.... I still have all the little booklets they sent out....This is wonderful......Thanks for a great post!!!zena824 in Somewhere, USA loved it
Hello there, Krum! LOVE these old Kraft recipes! Thanks for posting this one! Never saw it before, but I think it will do a fine job of satisfying my burger cravings of late... :)
kukla in Barrie, Ontario loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!