Crockpot Decadent Chocolate DelightFrom tnacndn 8 years ago
How to make it
- Lightly grease inside of crock pot.
- Combine all ingredients in large bowl.
- Pour into crock pot.
- Cover and cook on low 6 to 8 hours or on high 3 to 4 hours.
- Test for doneness with tooth pick like cake in ovem.
- Serve hot or warm with ice cream, caramel sauce, etc.
People Who Like This Dish 35
The Cooktnacndn Jasper, TN
The Rating10 people
I love chocolate....and this sounds heavenly...
Zena824zena824 in Somewhere, USA loved it
OK. Cake is in the Crock --- with bananas layered on the bottom. Talk to you in a few hours.
My first concern is how to store the finished product. Scooping it out of the crockpot and onto a cake platter won't win any presentation awards. ...morepointsevenout in Athens loved it
Sweet Tooth446 members
CrockPots Are Cool Again854 members
I Like Food83 members
Chocolate Dreams354 members
Comfort Foods772 members
Piece Of Cake376 members
Southern Essentials225 members
Grandma Junes Kitchen85 members
Southern Cooks556 members
Cookies And Sweets451 members